National Paints PVA Primer White for Masonry 18L
|Brands :||National Paints|
|Color Family :||White|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||PVA Primer|
|Application Type :||Interior|
Report an Issue
About this item
National PVA Primer White for Masonry is an acrylic co polymer-based primer with moderate opacity and sealing property designed for use on new drywall.
on orders above AED 500
100% Secure Payments
• It is a fast drying, interior water-based primer formulated to prime and seal new, uncoated drywall and reduce the number of topcoats required to achieve a uniform, professional quality finish.
• It can be used as a primer to hide the substrate surface and provide an opaque matt finish.
• White for Masonry is a general - purpose primer for cementitious surface.
• It is used for interior/exterior applications on concrete, plaster, bricks, asbestos, gypsum etc. as a masonry primer.
• It can be used for sealing the chalky surfaces like gypsum board and putty.
• Excellent adhesion, moderate opacity and sealing property good alkali resistance, suitable for sealing the chalky surfaces like gypsum board or putty.
Before application, the surface should be sound, clean and free from oil, grease, loose particles, dust, etc. Application can be done by the recommended application methods.
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||PVA Primer|
|Flash Point||Water Base|
|Application Method||Brush, Roller, Spray|
|Finish||Smooth / Matt|
Arrives: May 31