|Size :||29 mm|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Impact Deep Socket|
|Material :||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
About this item
1/2" SATA Drive Impact Deep Socket with 6 Points Impact drivers can only be used with fasteners with a single 6-point hex head. finishing for improved corrosion defence. Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for improved durability and impact resistance. To reach more fasteners, use a deep socket.
You can easily purchase SATA 1/2" Drive 6 Point Impact Deep Socket online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• Single-hex (6 pt.) fastener end configuration
• Suitable for impact drivers
• Fastener rounding is decreased by off-corner loading design.
• Deep socket to access additional fasteners
• Large indications make it simple to identify sizes
• Black oxide coating to prevent rusting
• For extraordinary strength, use Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo).
• Resilience and endurance
• Complies with or surpasses ASME B107.110
|NAME||1/2"" LONG HEX IMPACT SOCKET|
|MATERIAL||CHROMIUM-MOLYBDENUM ALLOY STEEL (CR-MO)|
|FASTENER SIZE||10MM,11MM,12MM.13MM,14MM,15MM,16MM,17MM,18MM,19MM ,21MM,22MM,23MM,24MM,26MM,27MM,29MM,30MM,32MM|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Impact Deep Socket|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
Arrives: Sep 28