Asian Paint Berger, 18 LTR, Value Super Emulsion, 890 Black
|Brands :||Asian Paints Berger|
|Color Family :||Black|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Value Super Emulsion|
|Application Type :||Interior|
Report an Issue
About this item
Acrylic copolymer-based emulsion colored with titanium dioxide and other light and alkali resistant pigments. Due to its excellent design and consistency, when used correctly, it can achieve a maximum coverage of 120 m² per 20 kg per 2 coats. In addition, Value Super Emulsion, coupled with excellent antibacterial properties, provides excellent resistance to dry chalk. You can easily purchase Asian Paint Berger, 18 LTR online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
on orders above AED 500
100% Secure Payments
Frequently bought together
• Higher coverage: Value Super Emulsion provides 80-100 m² of coverage per bucket. This is the highest coverage in this category.
• 3-Coat Coverage: Value Super Emulsion provides perfect 3-coat coverage for walls, but other products in the same category require 4-5 coats.
• Quick-drying: Value Super Emulsion is touch-dried in 15 minutes, saving you time by completing painting on the same day.
The performance of this coating is directly related to the level of surface treatment.
• Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of contamination.
• The substrate should be stable and free of cement slurry.
• Remove the cement slurry with a wire brush or sweep jet.
• Ensure adequate ventilation during processing and drying. • Do not use if the humidity exceeds 95% and there is a possibility of condensation.
• The surface temperature should be at least 3 ° C above the dew point.
• Dilute the material with fresh water to 80-100% by volume
• Before and during use, use upstroke motion to completely agitate the contents with a wide flat beater. Brush or roller: Apply a uniform coat, being careful not to get dirty or run. We recommend at least two layers. Traditional spray: use a regular spray device
|Method of Application||Brush, Roller or Spray Application.|
|Sheen Variants||Matt, Smooth|
|Colours||As per shade card.|
|Solid content||70% ± 2%|
|Drying time||Surface dry time 15 minutes|
|Sheen level||1 - 2 at 60 deg GH|
|Flash Point IS 101/1987 Part 1, Sec 6||N/A|
|Stability of thinned paint||To be used within 24 hours|
|Brands||Asian Paints Berger|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Product Color||890 Black|
|Item Type||Value Super Emulsion|
|Compatibility||Plasters, False Ceilings, Concrete And Asbestos Sheets|
Arrives: Jun 08