Asian Paint Berger, All in One Enamel, Durable For Interiors / Exteriors - Matt Black -18L
(Price Exclusive Of VAT)
|Brands :||Asian Paints Berger|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||All in One Enamel|
|Application Type :||Interior & Exterior|
Report incorrect or inappropriate product information.
Report an Issue
About this item
Asian Paint Berger Enamel is based on a suitable alkyd that contains titanium dioxide. Colourfast shades offer a sturdy, solid and hardwearing shiny finish with concealing power and a strong build. You can easily purchase Asian Paint Berger Enamel online from Fepy at an affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
on orders above AED 500
100% Secure Payments
Frequently bought together
The performance of Asian Paints Berger Enamel covering is straightforwardly related to the level of surface readiness.
- Ensure the surface is spotless, dry, and liberated from all toxins.
- Steel: Remove rust from the surface by sandblasting or different strategies to Swedish Standard Sa 2½.
- Timber: Wood can also be treated with Berger Wood Preservative.
- Masonry: Surface should be good and freed from laitance. Ensure laitance is removed by sweep blast or wire brush.
- Ensure that satisfactory ventilation is done during application and drying of Asian Paint Berger Enamel.
- Try not to apply the Berger Enamel Paint when moisture reaches 85% and buildup is likely.
- Ensure that the surface temperature should be 3 °C or more over the dew point while applying Asian Paints Berger Enamel.
- First, stir the liquid entirely before use, utilizing a vertical lifting movement with an expansive level stirrer.
Note: Alkyd system on brickwork requires additional precautions, for example, satisfactory ventilation and light during a short time and after applying the Berger paint
|Sheen Variants||High Gloss|
|Colors||As per shade card|
|Volume Solids||44 ± 2 %|
|Area of Use||Exterior/Interior|
|Substrate||Metal, Timber & Masonry surfaces.|
|Tip Size||0.22 - 0.30 mm (0.009 - 0.011 in)|
|Tip Pressure||90 - 130 kg / cm2 (1300 - 1800 psi)|
|Conventional Spray||Use normal spray equipment|
|Brush or Roller||Apply an even coat taking care to avoid rungs and sags. More than one coat will be required.|
|Brands||Asian Paints Berger|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Product Color||Matt Black|
|Item Type||All in One Enamel|
|Compatibility||Metal, Timber, Masonry Surfaces|
|Application Type||Interior & Exterior|
Write Your Own Review
Arrives: May 31
Sign Up & Get First Order Free Shipping
Need help? Call on 600 519 999