Backer Rod, Non-Absorbent, Compressible Closed Cell Polyethylene, White - Per Roll
|Color Family :||White|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Backer Rod|
Report an Issue
About this item
A non-absorbent, compressible closed cell polyethylene (P.E.) foam backup material is called Backer Rod, White. For lowering the depth of joints in construction/glazing application, joint backing rods are advised. the construction of a backstop to enable the correct sealant tooling commonly utilized in precast concrete walls, bridges, expansion joints, curtain wall joints, log construction, window and door applications, and glazing operations.
You can easily purchase Backer Rod, White online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
on orders above AED 200
100% Secure Payments
• Applying is quick and simple.
• Reduces the need for sealants increases sealant performance by making it simple to measure the ideal joint size
• Flexible - won't blister or bubble
Joint Backer Rod is a closed cell polyethylene foam backup material that is non-absorbent and compressible, acting as a stopgap to enable appropriate sealing.
• Used as a seam filler for precast concrete panels, stone and aluminium wall cladding
• It can stop concrete cracking at the joints of concrete panel walls and water seepage.
• Frequently used in precast concrete walls, bridges, expansion joints, curtain wall joints, log construction, window and door application, and glazing operations.
|Item Name||Backer Rod, White|
|Size||20MM X 200MTR,25MM X 100MTR,40MM X 100MTR,60MM X 100MTR,15MM X 360MTR,30MM (1 X 100) MTR|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Backer Rod|
Arrives: May 31