|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
About this item
BoschG120 Sandpaper is produced in a range of grit sizes and is used to remove material from surfaces, whether to make them smoother, in painting and wood finishing, to remove a layer of material such as old paint, or sometimes to make the surface rougher as a preparation for gluing.
• Sandpaper G120 fine grades smooth scratches left by coarser grades and rough up painted surfaces before accepting new paint.
• They're also good for sanding drywall. When you just need some for hand-sanding, or to use with an orbital sander, this is the grade you'll most likely use.
• Sandpaper is made of waterproof silicon carbide, has excellent abrasion resistance, and uses advanced electroplating technology.
• Contrary to some cheap sandpapers, we pay more attention to the sanding effect of wet sandpaper. It not only allows you to get a better hand feeling, but also can get unexpected polishing effects.
• The sandpaper kit is very suitable for handling all kinds of sporadic tasks without any fixing work, including removing scratches on walls and skirting boards, smoothing wood or mold thorns on toys or furniture, repairing handrails or lawn furniture, or even wet Sanding flaws.
• Ideal for polishing your wooden furniture, cars, car headlights, drywall and any other wooden or DIY products.
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
Arrives: Sep 28