Cement Board-12 mm
|Size :||12 mm|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Cement board|
Report an Issue
About this item
In order to create sheets of various thickness, cement and reinforcing fibres are combined to create cement board, which is commonly used as a tile backing board. To produce a substrate for vertical tile, cement board can be fastened or screwed to wood or steel studs. For tile floors, kitchen countertops, and backsplashes, cement board can be mounted horizontally to plywood. It can be used as a foundation for an outside plaster system on the exterior of buildings. In order to make room for new tiles, cement board can be best applied to an existing wood floor. It can also be placed on top of cabinets to build counter tops, or horizontally on a wall to make a back splash or act as a base for plastering. You can easily purchase Cement Board online from Fepy at an affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
on orders above AED 500
100% Secure Payments
• Utilize for curtain wall scale boards, partitions, or inside or external walls.
• Paneling made of composite
• Sheets of cement and fibre are combined to create cement boards, which are used as tile backing.
• Panels that are incredibly robust and perfect for dividers, walls, and panelling both inside and outside
• To strengthen the supporting framework where tiles are put, cement boards are employed.
• It can be fastened to both steel and wood studs and can be used inside or outside.
• You can apply cement board to an existing wood floor to make room for new tiles, to the tops of cabinets to construct counter tops, or horizontally on a wall to make a back splash or act as a base for plastering.
• Low thermal conductivity and low thermal storage
• Excellent tensile strength, non-crisp material precise geometrical dimensions.
• Excellent cut at various angles and efficient construction.
• Applications: Carpentry, Paneling, Cladding, Partitions, Ceilings
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Cement board|
|Compatibility||Carpentry, Paneling, Cladding, Partitions, Ceilings|
Arrives: May 31