|Size :||25 MM X 1.8MM|
|Quantity Unit :||Bundle|
About this item
An DD Pipe is a tube in which electrical wires are housed for a variety of building or structural applications. Conduit protects wires as well as any individuals who may come into close proximity to the wires.
• Smooth interior finish for reduced friction and material build-up
• Structural Grade PVC pipe and fittings are dimensionally compatible to plumbing-grade PVC fittings.
• Resistant to acids, bases and salts, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life.
• The DD PVC conduit pipe is easy to cut and join. It has a quality construction that makes it durable and corrosion-resistant.
• Conduit pipe has a smooth indoor and outdoor and easy to assemble
• They're used in just about every residential and commercial establishment, especially for wiring that is either exposed, or fitted outdoors.
|Size||25 MM X 1.8MM|
Arrives: Sep 28