GI Main Channel For Suspender for Drywall Ceiling Systems 38 x 0.35mm 3000mm
|Color Family :||Silver|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
Report an Issue
About this item
Furring Channel is a corrosion-resistant framing component that is utilised to even out rough surfaces before spreading drywall sheets to ceilings and walls. It is otherwise called Hat Channel. Furring Channel is easily available at a reasonable price in all parts of the UAE, and buyers can also purchase them online.
on orders above AED 200
100% Secure Payments
• Furring Channel is a method operated to even out ceilings and walls.
• It is a hat-shaped corrosion-resistant framing component used to furr out ceiling and wall assemblies. In the concrete wall.
• For regular ceiling and drywall lining systems, galvanized lightweight steel segments are utilized as furring channels.
• Serration technology accomplishes the viable thickness
• Furring Channel is employed as a secondary channel of the impeccable ANTI-SAG Ceiling System. The parts are produced utilizing the Serration Technology method giving a strengthened surface for expanded sag resistance, additional strength and maintaining resistance against twisting.
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
Arrives: Jun 08