|Size :||6 mm|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Nuts & Bolts|
|Material :||Stainless Steel, Neoprene|
About this item
Gi Nut 6 mm are zinc plated and produced from durable and strong carbon steel. It is an ideal quality and more extended life for these nuts. it is inside threaded making it ideal for safely fixing the parts. These are the most often used nuts which are great to use in various utilizations of a male thread screw. Bolts with comparative aspects and materials can be utilized with this nut. It is ideal for each customer as well as for industrial applications.
You can easily purchase Gi Nut 6 mm online from Fepy at an affordable price; we also supply in all parts of the UAE.
• GI Nut 6mm are zinc plated and created from strong and durable carbon steel. With an Extensive Contact Surface and Strong Resistance, Comfortable to Use.
• It is of excellent quality and more extended out life than these nuts.
• G.I Nut 6mm hex nuts have a zinc-clear coating which offers great corrosion resistance.
• It is ideally suited for industrial as well as conventional applications.
• G.I Nut 6mm carbon steel constructed which guarantees a more extended life. utilized with bolts of similar material, finish, and dimension.
• Ideal for general part tightening applications.
• it is internally threaded which makes it ideal for safely tightening the parts.
• A most utilized and versatile nut
• Finished nuts are six-sided nuts of normal thickness versus heavy-duty hex nuts.
• GI 6mm nuts are produced of High-quality Galvanized iron. Multifunctional Hexagon nuts can properly fix Bolts and Screws, which are appropriate for various application Conditions.
• It tends to Be Widely Used in Various Precision Machinery, Meters, Classification Instruments, Household Appliances, Electronic Products Etc. It is great for a wide range of Workers and Maintenance Personnel from Plumbers to Amateur and Professional assemblers. With Internal threads, it can be utilized with bolts.
|Item Name||GI Nut 6mm|
|Package Quantity||1 Kg|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Nuts & Bolts|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Neoprene|
Arrives: Sep 28