|Size :||6mm x 2 Inch|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Dry Wall Screw|
|Material :||Stainless Steel|
About this item
Gypsum Dry Wall Screw is Phosphate-Plated Steel Phillips which highlights horizontal indentations that assist in safely attaching gypsum (drywall) sheets to wood studs. They are self-drilling screws with a drill point on the end. This permits this drill to be utilized without penetrating a pilot hole first. There are horizontal indentations for best and improved hold and grip.
You can easily purchase Gypsum Dry Wall Screw online from Fepy at an affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• A fine thread screw has a Phillip drive yet you can similarly get a fine thread drywall screw with a square drive.
• For usage with drywall in indoor applications
• Fine threaded black phosphate screws
• Notched screw tip for comfortable metal application
• Phosphate coated for further improved paint and mud bonding
• More profound slot to guarantee better hold and keep the recess from being crowned
• Gypsum screws can be utilized for many uses which include securing two distinct kinds of materials together.
• For repairing metallic components, wood or plastic, or different materials to metallic components.
|Size||6mm x 2 Inch|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Dry Wall Screw|
|Thread Length||Full Thread|
Arrives: Sep 27