MAPEI Mapegrout T60 ME for Constructional Repair Mortar, 25Kg
(Price Exclusive Of VAT)
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Mapegrout Mortar|
Report incorrect or inappropriate product information.
Report an Issue
About this item
Mapegrout T60 ME Thixotropic, chloride and sulphate resistant, fibre-reinforced constructional repair mortar. Repairs both new and old concrete structures or strengthened concrete components are dependent upon tough environmental conditions including sulfate and chloride attacks. You can easily purchase MAPEGROUT T60 ME online from Fepy at an affordable price; we also supply in all parts of the UAE.
on orders above AED 500
100% Secure Payments
- Mapegrout T60 ME is a single-part, thixotropic cementitious mortar formed to make up for hygrometric shrinkage.
- Mapegrout T60 ME is made out of pre-mixed hydraulic binders, organic corrosion inhibitors, synthetic polyacrylonitrile fibres, special water-retaining additives, and special water-retaining additives created in the MAPEI Research Laboratories.
- Fixes both old and new concrete structures or supported concrete elements subject to harsh environmental circumstances including sulfate and chloride attacks.
- Reinstatement of shelter to build up steel and restore structural intergrity.
- Fixes and reestablishment of sewerage structures, manholes and various utilities.
- Repairs industrial and office facilities including gas and oil, marine and different structure working under absurd working conditions.
- Water holding and barring designs, canal linings and tunnels.
- Filling of stiff joints (among base and column, cracks in walls, floors, and so on.).
- Fixes precast concrete elements.
- Under bad climatic conditions or potentially where right or satisfactory curing can't be kept up with, the expansion of Mapecure SRA is actively prescribed to guarantee the necessary performance standards are accomplished.
- Mapecure SRA is viewed as a technologically advanced additive system that has the capacity of stalling down the evaporation pace of the blending water, however, advancing the effectiveness of the hydration process.
- The expansion of Mapecure SRA to proportions of up to 0.25% by weight can diminish drying shrinkage somewhere in the range of 50% and 20%.
|Item Name||Mapegrout T60 ME|
|Class according to EN 1504-3||R4|
|Maximum size of aggregate (mm)||2.5|
|Bulk density (kg/m³)||1450|
|Dry solids content (%)||100|
|Consistency of mix||thixotropic|
|The density of mix (kg/m³)||2280|
|pH of mix||> 12.5|
|Application temperature||from +5°C to +50°C|
|Pot life of mix||ca. 1 hour|
|Surface drying time||max 1-2 hours|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Material Type||Mapegrout Mortar|
|Item Type||Mapegrout Mortar|
|Application||Cracks in walls, floors|
|Compatibility||Cracks in walls, floors|
Write Your Own Review
Arrives: May 31
Sign Up & Get First Order Free Shipping
Need help? Call on 600 519 999