Mapei Mapeset, Tile Glue, 20Kg-White
(Price Exclusive Of VAT)
|Color Family :||White|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Tiles Adhesive|
Report incorrect or inappropriate product information.
Report an Issue
About this item
Mapei Mapeset is a Cement based adhesive for tiles. It is used for the Inner and outer bonding of mosaics, ceramic tiles, and double-fired and single-fired tiles for floors, ceilings and walls. Mapeset adhesive solidifies without any noticeable shrinkage and achieves a decent resistance. It sticks well to all materials that are utilized in the building sector. You can easily purchase MAPEI MAPESET online from Fepy at an affordable price; we also supply in all parts of the UAE.
on orders above AED 500
100% Secure Payments
- MAPEI Mapeset 20KG Cement based adhesive for Inner and outer bonding of mosaics, ceramic tiles, and single and double-fired tiles for walls, ceilings and floors.
- Adhesion of paper-faced or mesh-backed mosaics, absorbent double and single-fired tiles on the following regular substrates:
- Traditional cement or render mortar.
- Floating or ordinary reinforced, cementitious screeds given they are adequately cured and dry.
- Mapeset is a superior performance cementitious adhesive with extended open time for sticking ceramic and regular stone tiles. Standard Setting Time: 24 Hours.
- MAPEI Mapeset is a Cement-based adhesive for fixing tiles.
- Mapeset is a white or grey powder made out of cement, sands of chosen granulometry, synthetic resins and unique additives as per a formula created in MAPEI's Research and Development Laboratories.
- Mapeset, when blended in with water, turns into an effectively workable mortar that can be additionally applied vertically without any tile slippage.
- Mapeset solidifies without noticeable shrinkage achieving a proper resistance, sticking satisfactorily to all materials utilized in the construction sector.
- The blend, delivered along these lines, is workable for no less than 6 hours (at +25°C).
- Floors are set to endure light foot traffic following approx. 24 hours.
- Wall joints between the ceramic tiles can be grouted following 4-8 hours and floor joints can be grouted following 24 hours.
- The "movability" of the tiles should be completed in 45 minutes (at +23°C) after fixing.
|Item Name||Mapei Mapaset 20 kg|
|Bulk density (kg/m³)||1300|
|Dry solids content (%)||100 E|
|MICODE||EC1 R Plus - very low emission|
|Consistency of mix||Pasty|
|Density of mix (kg/m³)||1600|
|pH of mix||Over 12|
|Pot life||6/8 hours|
|Application temperature||from +5°C to +40°C|
|Open time (EN 1346)||>20 minutes|
|Adjustability time||approx. 45 minutes|
|Ready for grouting on wall||after 4-8 hours depending on absorbency|
|Ready for grouting on floors||after 24 hours|
|Set to light foot trac||24 hours|
|Ready for use||14 days|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Material Type||Tiles Adhesive|
|Item Type||Tiles Adhesive|
|Application||Mosaics, ceramic tiles, fired tiles for walls, ceilings and floors|
|Compatibility||Mosaics, ceramic tiles, fired tiles for walls, ceilings and floors|
Write Your Own Review
Arrives: Jun 08
Sign Up & Get First Order Free Shipping
Need help? Call on 600 519 999