|Brands :||National Paints|
|Quantity Unit :||Per GLN|
|Item Type :||Red Oxide Primer|
About this item
A general – purpose alkyd-based primer loaded with non – toxic and anticorrosive pigments for the protection of steel surfaces against moderate corrosive environments. The product offers good levelling and coverage with excellent adhesion on power tool prepared substrates. It is an economical anticorrosive primer for general – purpose applications.
• It is recommended for steel structures and surfaces in domestic and mild corrosive environments.
• It is not suitable for constant water immersion or over coating of zinc primed steel.
• It has very good hiding power and can hide minor surface imperfections or stains on surfaces.
• It is used for, only air-drying purpose. It can be over coated with National Alkyd based paints.
• Excellent adhesion, good coverage and hiding power, non - toxic pigments, anticorrosive property on steel surfaces, hides minor surface imperfections and stains on surfaces, economical.
• As a general rule, avoid skin and eye contact by wearing overalls, gloves, goggles, and mask etc.
• Spillage on skin should immediately be removed by thorough washing with water and soap or suitable cleaner.
• Eye should be flushed with fresh water. Avoid inhalation of vapours and paint mist by wearing suitable mask.
• In the event of ingestion and eye contact, seek medical attention immediately. Painting must be carried out in well-ventilated area.
|Quantity Unit||Per GLN|
|Product Color||Red – Brown|
|Item Type||Red Oxide Primer|
|Application Method||Brush, Roller, Spray.|
Arrives: Sep 23