|Color :||Creamy White|
|Size :||2" x 4" x 4m (38mm x 78mm)|
|Quantity Unit :||NOS|
|Item Type :||Whitewood|
About this item
Whitewood will be able to identify the creamy white colour. It is relatively soft and has a straight grain which makes it ideal for builders who need a precise cut for their project. Whitewood can easily be worked into any shape, which is why it tends to be so popular. Woodworkers use it for everything, from building organs to crafting the perfect coffin.
• Whitewoods are easily cut, machined, sanded, and fastened with hand or power tools · Useful in light construction or crafts where knotty lumber with a fin
• Whitewood has proudly been making the finest solid wood furniture.
• Whitewood believes in and is committed to, offering the most beautiful, long-lasting, affordable furniture.
• Whitewood boards are easily cut, machined, sanded, and fastened with hand or power tools.
• Useful in light construction or crafts and has a straight grain that makes it ideal for builders who need a precise cut for their project.
• Whitewood it comes to application, whitewood is commonly used for making daily based objects such as doors, simple furniture, cabinetry, and in some cases flooring.
• Unfinished Whitewood Best choice for light construction, crafts and hobbies was knotty lumber of fine appearance.
• Structural use, including stud work and joists. Joinery - Exterior and interior, including door linings and flooring.
|Color Family||Creamy White|
|Size||2" x 4" x 4m (38mm x 78mm)|
|Actual Size||1 1/2" x 3"|
Arrives: Sep 28