|Size :||21 mm|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Impact Socket|
|Material :||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
About this item
SATA 1/2"" Drive 6 Point Impact Socket Finish for additional corrosion protection: manganese phosphate. All Chromium-Molybdenum: Major Impact Lines are phosphatized for safety reasons. Chromium-molybdenum: Increased impact resistance; complies with ASME B107.2 Standard.
You can easily purchase SATA 1/2"" Drive 6 Point Impact Socket online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• 1/2-inch hexagonal impact socket
• Manganese phosphate: A finishing agent for improved corrosion defence. All Chromium-Molybdenum: Major Impact Lines are phosphatized for safety.
• Chromium-molybdenum: increased resilience to impacts
• Single-hex fastener end design (6 points).
• Suitable for impact drivers
• Fastener rounding is decreased by off-corner loading design.
• Large indications make it simple to identify sizes
• Corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
• Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo), which is incredibly strong and long-lasting.
|NAME||1/2"" DRIVE 6 POINT IMPACT SOCKET 10MM|
|MATERIAL||CHROMIUM-MOLYBDENUM STEEL (CR-MO)|
|FASTENER SIZE||10MM,11MM,12MM.13MM,14MM,15MM,16MM,17MM, 18MM,19MM, ,21MM,22MM,23MM,24MM
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Impact Socket|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
Arrives: Sep 23