|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||End Cutting Plier|
|Material :||Chrome Vanadium Alloy Steel|
About this item
End-cutting pliers SATA ST70601ME are used to cut nails, cables, rivets, and bolts. The user can go flush with the surface to cut the object without digging into it because to the virtually flat head design.
You can easily purchase SATA End Cutting Pliers online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• Pliers may be adjusted between multiple sizes without causing the distance in the handle to get wider. Frequently, these pliers have lengthy handles.
• Angled teeth on the locking pliers for better grip.
• A pair of pliers the right way to twist and cut binding wire
• Heavy duty cutting edges given extra induction hardening treatment
• A polished head deters corrosion and rust.
• Professional, ergonomic grips are simple to clean.
• Chrome vanadium alloy steel (Cr-V), which is incredibly strong and long-lasting.
|Item||End Cutting Pliers|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||End Cutting Plier|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Alloy Steel|
Arrives: Sep 23