|Size :||6 Inches|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Material :||Chrome Nickel Steel|
About this item
The SATA Linesman Pliers, are made of chrome-nickel steel for increased strength and tool life. Superior comfort and grip are offered by the TPE two-tone anti-slip handle. Cutting edges with laser hardening cut clearly and keep their sharpness 50% longer. Tool life is increased by clear anti-rust coating. These pliers' useful life is increased with a clear, anti-rust coating, which also protects their edge and finish. For better looks, ergonomics, and comfort, the handle design uses two distinct materials.
You can easily purchase SATA Linesman Pliers online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• TPE two-tone anti-slip handle offers the best comfort and grip.
• Cutting edges with laser hardening provide clean cuts and maintain their sharpness 50% longer.
• A clear anti-rust coating increases tool longevity.
• Made of steel that is chrome-nickel.
• These pliers' useful life is increased with a clear, anti-rust coating, which also protects their polish and sharpness.
• The handle design uses two distinct materials for greater aesthetics, comfort, and ergonomics.
• At SATA, we consider it to be everyone's responsibility to bring about change. We provide strong pliers that are offered in sets or open stock because of this. For example, we have compact insulated pliers just right for electricians, long needle-nose pliers specifically made for jewellers, heavy-duty adjustable linesman pliers just right for tradespeople, and many more.
• A good set of pliers fits comfortably in your hand, reducing strain and effort whether you're cutting, grasping, crimping, or stripping wire or making flush or diagonal cuts. We produce flat or bent nose pliers for use in industrial, automotive, or aviation tasks as well as extra-long precision pliers for working safely with wire.
|ITEM NAME||SATA Linesman Pliers 6″|
|SIZE||6″ ,7″ ,8″|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Material||Chrome Nickel Steel|
Arrives: Sep 28