|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Item Type :||Locking Plier|
|Material :||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
About this item
The flat and tapering SATA jaws are used to grab and twist metal, as well as to twist wires and leads. It is a tool that is frequently employed in mechanical and electrical operations. They are ideal for straightening and can bend wire into acute bends and right angles. Their noses can be either long or short.
You can easily purchase SATA Straight Jaw Locking Pliers online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• Flexible straight jaw with built-in wire cutter
• Angled teeth on the locking pliers for better grip
• Strong non-slip locking grip with compound locking action
• The locking mechanism offers a dependable and powerful grasp.
• Nickel plating prevents rust and corrosion.
• Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo), which is incredibly strong and long-lasting.
|ITEM||STRAIGHT JAW LOCKING PLIERS|
|FINISH||ANTI-CORROSION OXIDIZED FINISH.|
|SIZE||7" & 10"|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Item Type||Locking Plier|
|Material||Chrome Molybdenum Steel|
Arrives: Oct 01