|Size :||6 Inches|
|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Material :||Chrome Vanadium Alloy Steel|
About this item
SATA VDE Insulated Long Nose Pliers are made of chrome vanadium alloy steel (Cr-V), which is incredibly strong and long-lasting. VDE For use in high voltage environments, up to 1000V alternating current, certified. Serrated jaws for fine-gripping in confined spaces Angled teeth that were induction hardened grab flat, curved, square, or hexagonal objects. Superior is provided by the anti-slip handle. grip and ease. Tool life is extended with a clear anti-rust coating. For long-lasting durability, use heat treatment.
You can easily purchase SATA VDE Insulated Long Nose Pliers online from Fepy at the best affordable price; we also supply it in all parts of the UAE.
• VDE Accredited
• For use with alternating current up to 1000 volts in high-voltage regions.
• Serrated jaws for fine-grained grasping in confined spaces
• Induction-hardened teeth with angles hold items that are flat, curved, square, or hexagonal.
• the handle offers better
• security and grip
• A transparent anti-rust coating increases tool life
• Heat treatment ensures enduring durability
• Steel made of an alloy of chrome and vanadium (Cr-V), which is incredibly strong and long-lasting.
|ITEM NAME||VDE INSULATED LONG NOSE PLIERS 6″|
|MATERIAL||CHROME VANADIUM ALLOY STEEL (CR-V)|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Alloy Steel|
|Jaw Thickness (mm)||9.0 mm|
|Jaw Width (mm)||15.5|
|Overall Length||170.0 mm|
|Overall Width (mm)||56.0 mm|
|Cutting Capacity||Medium Hard Wire 1.6|
Arrives: Sep 23