|Quantity Unit :||1 Piece|
|Blade Material :||Steel|
About this item
A Steel Gurmala designed an ergonomic soft-grip handle for additional comfort whilst working. This tool's shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources. Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance.
• Steel blade with wooden handle, an ergonomic soft grip handle for additional comfort whilst working. Made of high-quality material makes the trowel durable.
• The flat blades of these trowel gurmala, ensure consistent finish and makes the work easier.
• The blades of these trowel gurmala are properly shaped and tempered, to ensure perfect finish.
• Manufactured using superior quality materials and advanced technology, these are in compliance with the defined quality standards.
• Bevelled working blade edges prevent aggregate popping, can be used for the application, smoothing, polishing, and shining
• No-turn handle design, ergonomic, camel-back wood handle makes them comfortable to use for less hand fatigue.
• Strong aluminium mounting securely welding with blades for long lifespan.
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Compatibility||Smoothing, polishing, and shining.|
Arrives: Oct 01