|Size :||2 Inches|
|Quantity Unit :||Per CTN|
|Item Type :||Steel Nail|
|Material :||Stainless Steel|
About this item
These are very hard-wearing and, depending on the length and diameter of the shank, can be used in construction work for joining concrete, brick and cement structures, or in the home for fixing objects to walls or joining elements made of very hard types of wood.
• Nails are most commonly used to fasten pieces of wood together, but they are also used with plastic, drywall, masonry, and concrete.
• Nails are usually made of steel but can also be made of stainless steel, iron, copper, aluminium, or bronze.
• the most commonly used nails in roofing, as they are strong and resistant to corrosion
• Steel nails are widely considered to be the best material for roof work, as they are strong and reliable.
• All steel nails exposed to moisture eventually rust. Paint won't prevent rust either; in a couple of years the rusty nail head will bleed through the topcoat.
• Stainless steel nail, in carpentry and construction, is a thin metal shaft that is pointed toward one side and levelled at the other end and is utilized for securing one item to another.
|Quantity Unit||Per CTN|
|Item Type||Steel Nail|
Arrives: Sep 28